1. To provide information, advice, networking to the beneficiaries in order to help them to solve economic issues, by acting as a liaison body with the local authorities, statutory bodies and other relevant agencies
2. To publish slim books, educational and training materials and tolls both for the UK beneficiaries and those abroad.
3. To promote the self development and to assist African, especially young and teenagers, from financial hardship and unemployment by advancing their education
4. To enabling and empowering black African’s capacity of integration in British society by using their skills and by cultural and arts activities
5. To mobilize young people and teenagers to resist harmful activities such as drugs, sex and violence
6. To provide free information and advice to refuges and asylum seekers by providing trainings and publishing newsletters
7. To raise funds for activities abroad and to train benefi- ciaries to self-fundraising activities
8. To link and to co-operate with other charities, voluntary bodies and statutory authorities operating in furtherance of the objects or of similar charitable purposes and to ex- change information and advice with them.
9. To initiate fair-trade activities of rural communities productions.
10. To develop training programmes and other form of pro- fessional support to assist beneficiaries needs
11. To produce, update, publish and distribute training, edu- cation and information tools and materials, on issues concerning the beneficiaries
12. To ensure the property of the Charity against any foresee- able risk and take out the other insurance politicise to protect the Charity when required
13. To do anything else within the law which promotes or helps to promote the charity Objects.